Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogs..

Well, I've always thought blogging was a neat idea, but I've never been real successful with continuing to write.

So here I am, trying it once again.

I've been wondering, whats the facination with posting your personal thoughts and feelings on the internet? Maybe its the same thing as keeping a journal, but public. Maybe people want all their friends to know what they're feeling and the things they've experienced, but don't want to actually talk about it. I certainly know that feeling. It's possible that some people use blogs as a way to get published, and get their name out there as a writer.

Or maybe people are like me. Maybe they created a blog so that they can express every single feeling, but none of their friends will know about it. I have a journal, but sometimes that isn't enough, you know? Every now and then I need a little feedback, some encouragement from someone that I don't know. Sometimes thats more of a comfort than someone close saying the same thing.

Don't ask me why, I'm not a psychologist, but it makes sense in my head some how.

No comments: