Thursday, April 24, 2008

Steadily sliding down hill...

When you think of Disney, do you think of the old classics such as Aladin, The Little Mermaid, and Fantasia? Or perhaps the newer films such as High School Musical (1 & 2), Cory in the House, and Hannah Montana? Though all these productions are popular but, to me at least, they don't have the same feel as the original hand-drawn Disney movies. Don't get me wrong, I like High School Musical and Meet the Robinsons...but they don't even compare to Bambi and The Fox and the Hound.

I don't know why I wrote this, but I wanted to voice my opinion (surprising, I know).

2 comments:

Holly jo said...

I totally agree. Nothing will ever replace the great classic hand drawn animations. CG has it's pluses, but it will never compare. I really dislike that they did away with it.

I kind of feel the same way with photography. Digital has a lot of pluses, but in my opinion, film will always be the best. It has a different look and feel about it.

Zara said...

omg I definitely agree!!! I LOVE film photography! I'm getting my senior pictures done in film rather than digital.