Being away from home isn't nearly as terrible as I thought it would be, nor is it as fun.
For the longest time, all I wanted to do was move out and be independent. Live on my own, work, pay my own bills, etc.. Even though I'm not paying all of my bills yet (and won't be for several years to come), I'm starting to feel the weight of being an adult. It's pretty scary.
Now, don't get me wrong, I am VERY excited about this new stage in my life. I absolutely cannot wait until January when I have my own house/apartment and have to sustaine myself. But it is a little frightening when you realize that you are seventeen years old and already an adult.
That was really all I wanted to say. I'm a little lonely sometimes, but it really isn't all bad. So for anyone scared about moving away from home, don't be worried at all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment